Sasanami is the result of a dialog between the multiple awarded Japanese photographer Masao Yamamoto and the Japanese music artist Akira Uchida, initiated by IIKKI between October 2019 and August 2020.
- Limited edition to 1200 copies, Out of Print
- One of only 75 copies signed by the artist on washi paper
- Hand numbered & hand stamped
- Hardcover book (24cm x 22 cm)
- 80 pages
- 55 photos printed on Munken Print 150g/m2
- Logo slot and circle embossed, matt Laminate grain of stone finish and selective varnish.
- A free digital download code is included with the book for the music of Akira Uchida.